Home Is Where Your Loved One Is

"Honey, I'm home!" I shouted gleefully as I left the keys on the table.

Christine welcomed me seating, as always, in her armchair.

"What did you cook today?" I asked, laughing at my own joke. 

She hadn't cook of course - she never cooked. She kept looking at me expressionlessly.

"Come on, I was only joking," I said as I approached her.
I sat next to her and kissed her on the lips. I took off her mask and sighed as I stared at her decomposed face - I had to steal preservative fluid from the university's storage again.

"You're dissolving," I continued miserably, and I spun her mask in my hands. 
"But don't worry, I'll fix you. I'll make you better than ever! "

I gashed a smile on the rubber mask and put it on her face once again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Αυτή ήταν μια από τις 30 μίνι ιστορίες τρόμου που είχα ανεβάσει στο προφίλ μου στο Facebook τον Αύγουστο του 2017, μεταφρασμένη και ανεβασμένη στο ShortScaryStories του Reddit. Η ιστορία βρίσκεται εδώ και είναι εμπνευσμένη από την αληθινή ιστορία του Carl Tanzler και της Elena de Hoyos.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου