Motionless


My back is frozen and I can hear distant sounds of voices. 



I can sense a dull light above my closed eyes. 


Someone orders to give him the scalpel with a steady, heavy voice and I start to panic. 


I can't move, I can't speak, I can'τ scream that the anesthesia had not work on me. 
The doctor's words sound more clearly and, if my body could react, I would shudder:

"The victim is Caucasian, 36 years old. On the left upper forehead there is a gunshot entry wound. Time of death: 02:17. We will make a clean, vertical cut ... "

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Αυτή ήταν μια από τις 30 μίνι ιστορίες τρόμου που είχα ανεβάσει στο προφίλ μου στο Facebook τον Αύγουστο του 2017, μεταφρασμένη και ανεβασμένη στο ShortScaryStories του Reddit. Η ιστορία βρίσκεται εδώ.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου